Ability Rehabilitation has been named among the Top 20 best physical therapists in Orlando by national online research firm Expertise.
The research firm looked at 69 physical therapy practices serving Orlando and chose the Top 20.
Their selection criteria are based on:
- Reputation – a history of delighted customers and outstanding service
- Credibility – Building customer confidence with licensing, accreditations, and awards
- Experience – Masters of their craft, based on years of practical experience and education
- Availability – Consistently approachable and responsive, so customers never feel ignored
- Professionalism – Providing service with honesty, reliability, and respect.
The research and selection process used by Expertise identifies the best service professionals in over 200 different industries across the top cities in the United States. Every month, they help over 10M customers find the best-qualified service professional for their needs.
“To be recognized as one of the top 20 physical therapy practices in Orlando is a tremendous honor for our entire team,” says John G., vice president of operations. “At Ability Rehabilitation, we believe in placing the well-being of our patients first. We accomplish this by carefully selecting a staff of compassionate, dedicated, and team-oriented therapists. In fact, our company is owned and operated by this team.”
About Ability Rehabilitation
Ability Rehabilitation is a physical therapy business based in Sanford and with more than 20 locations throughout Central Florida. The clinic does not require a referral to schedule appointments. The company provides physical and occupational therapy services, and therapists have over 15 years, on average, of well-qualified therapy experience. The clinic’s priority is to return each patient to his or her pre-injury level of function. Ability Rehabilitation also offers specialty programs including Osteoporosis and Fracture Prevention, Pelvic Physical Therapy, Vestibular Rehab, and LSVT BIG Parkinson’s program.