How Does Telemedicine at Ability Rehabilitation Work?
Telemedicine can be delivered using video-conferencing, audio communication, and/or text messaging using mobile phones, tablets, and desktop computers.
You’ll schedule a telemedicine appointment the same way you would an in-person appointment, only you’ll indicate you’d like the appointment to be telemedicine-based.
To use telemedicine:
- You’ll be sent a link to “visit” our office
- Click the link several minutes before your appointment
- Be prepared to be on camera with your physician and support staff (such as a medical assistant or nurse)
- Have a reliable, stable internet connection
- Have any documentation and/or photos necessary ready to upload