We’d like to reassure our patients we are seeing patients for both in-office and telemedicine appointments while continuing to monitor guidelines from the CDC.
As healthcare professionals, we already have many protocols in place to protect those that visit our offices. Still, as we deal with COVID-19, we are taking additional proactive steps to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff while following all government recommendations and regulations.
Here’s what we’re doing to keep you safe:
- All employees are wearing a mask. For your safety and ours, we’re requesting that patients please wear protective masks at the time of the visit.
- All employees are screened daily for COVID-19. Staff with respiratory symptoms return home and do not return to work until well.
- After each patient encounter, we’re washing our hands with soap and water or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol if soap and water are not available.
- We’re also washing our hands after every time we cough or sneeze.
- We’re routinely cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces such as; mats, treatment tables, exercise equipment, computer keyboard and mice, pens, phones, light switches, door handles, faucets, etc.
- Having our team avoid non-urgent personal travel and follow the same return to the office protocols as patients.
- Scheduling daily meetings with staff to share the best practices, workflow adjustments, and protocols.
We’ll continue to monitor guidelines from the CDC and adjust protocols as needed.
On behalf of the entire Ability Rehabilitation team, we’d like to take this opportunity to thank you for honoring us with your trust during this most challenging time. We’re privileged to be involved in your care. We hope you and your family are doing well and staying healthy during these uncertain times!